If you are interested in creating a Penguin account for Club Penguin Legacy, follow these quick and easy steps below:
- Visit our Create a Penguin Account page. This page can be accessed by clicking the “Create a Penguin” button options located on either the login screen or the screen where you input your Penguin’s login credentials. (@ https://play.cplegacy.com).
- Once on the registration page, simply fill out all of the fields in their entirety. Note: Make sure you are inputting an email address you have access to as you will need access to this email to successfully verify your account and login to the game. Please choose your Username carefully as usernames are generally final. While we do offer the ability to change your username, there is no guarantee we will be able to carry out such a request for you. Username changes are only done via request under strict circumstances on a case-by-case basis. It is also recommended you use a password that is very strong and unique for security purposes. Having a strong password unique to your account is a basic online safety practice that we recommend to all our users.
- Once you have completed all necessary fields, you may now click the blue "Create Penguin" button located toward the bottom of the second registration page.
- After confirming to create your penguin, you will need to complete the Captcha to prove you are human. Upon successfully completing the Captcha, your penguin account has now been registered.
- An email will then promptly be delivered to the email address you provided while registering for your Penguin account. You will need to verify your penguin via email to be able to login and play on your new Penguin account. Note: Make sure to check all your email folders including Spam if you are experiencing an issue with locating the verification email from us. Unless Club Penguin Legacy is having unforeseen issues on our end, the email should have been sent. In the case that you do not receive a verification email from us, please reach out to a Support representative for further assistance by creating a request here. When contacting Support for this issue, select “Security Support” as the issue and “Verify Account” as the option for “What do you need help with?”.
In the case you are unable to proceed to the next page of the Create a Penguin process (i.e. clicking the "Next" button does not allow you to proceed to the next page), then please make sure you are inputting a password that is strong enough. Click here to see the guidelines for choosing a strong enough password for your Penguin account.
If you receive the error message "Please complete all the registration fields." upon attempting to Create your Penguin account, then this may be occurring due to any Chrome extensions and/or ad blockers that you may have installed. We recommend that you try to disable any ad blockers and/or any browser extensions that you may have installed while attempting to create your Penguin account to see if that resolves the issue for you.